Sunday, December 6, 2009

Even in Defeat...A Valuable Lesson Learned

Good Morning Everyone! This week's blog will be short as this week was a relatively uneventful week. Sometimes this can be a good thing. Basketball is the main attraction as always. So let's hop right into it.
We faced the #1 team in the league(Le Mans) last night at their place. All I can say is that they showed us why they are in the top spot. They outplayed us in every phase of the game! I have to show some love to my homeboy Dee Spencer. He plays for Le Mans, and he really put it on us last night! He is also a part of the Higher Vision Sports AMG family. As I mentioned before, our agency represents the best of the best in Europe and Dee showed why he is in that category!
As for Le Havre, we did some positive things but we also made some mistakes that we have to correct this week. I don't think that this loss will be detrimental to what we are trying to do in this league. I actually think that this loss will be good for us. Last night was a measuring stick and now we know where we stand and exactly where we have to get to.
I did not have the individual game that I wanted to have. However, I did the things that my team needed me to do, in order for us to have a fighting chance! Sometimes the ball bounces that way, and you just have to make the best of it. So I guess it's true that "Even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned."
Well I have to go now because I have a lunch date with my beautiful wife! Tune in next week as we look to bounce back at home against another tough opponent! Plus, Christmas will be here before you know it! This is normally a very eventful time for me, lol! So thanks for checking out the blog and as always remember to EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment