Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final Day in France!

Hello everybody!
I hope all is well with you! It is 2am eurotime and I am wide awake. Today is my FINAL DAY IN FRANCE. I am set to return to the USA tomorrow! I am excited about getting home and seeing all my family! This is the last blog of the 2009/2010 season which makes it a bitter, sweet one. It has been a long season that has seemed to fly by. I say a long season because we had a lot of ups and downs! If you know me, and I think all my followers know me, you know that I am an optimistic guy! I search out the positive in every situation and look for the best in every circumstance. I will be honest, this season was a tough one from a team perspective. Some people believe that the season was a success because we finished higher than what most analysts picked us to finish. I, on the other hand, am a bit disappointed because I know that we could have done much better! I am content with the fact that no matter what happened during the season, I conducted myself as a complete professional on and off the court. It is not only playing the game that is important but how you play the game. I believe the same to hold true for life. To be truely successful you must understand this fact. After analyzing the season, I realize that it has been a wonderful learning experience for me! This season is going to make me so much better. I am going into my off-season workouts very hungry and eager to get better! I have tasted success in the past and I am addicted to it. Falling short of a goal or being mediocre is something that I will not allow myself to be associated with. For this reason, I am grateful for the season and all the ups and downs that we had to endure. I am happy to say that we finished the season on an up by beating Vichy on the road and securing the teams spot in the top league in France. I would like to Thank the organization, team, coaches, fans, and my teammates for a wonderful experience here in Le Havre!
Now I have to finish packing and try to get some rest. I am looking forward to an awesome summer in North Carolina. It is going to be busy with my family, friends, workouts, and charity work but that's what makes life great! I have enjoyed blogging this basketball year and I hope that you have enjoyed sharing these experiences with me. I have included a few photos from the season for you to check out. I hope that you will join me again next season. As always I challenge you to EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!































No comments:

Post a Comment