Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nice Weekend!

Hello World,
I am chilling on my couch on a very rare Saturday evening off. Normally, I would be in game preparation mode but we do not play tonight. We have 1 game left to be played on Tuesday May 11! I have to say that I am looking forward to finishing the season strong and heading home for the summer. I will say that the past few days have been good here in Le Havre. The sun is out and the temperature is great. These are just a few of the things that makes this a NICE WEEKEND.
I think the best thing about this weekend is that it is MOTHER'S DAY weekend. Mother's day is on Sunday and this is a very special day for all mothers across the world! It is also special for me, because I believe that I have the best mother in the whole wide world! For this reason, I would like to take the next few moments to let Loretta Miller know just how much I appreciate her.
Ma, I want you to know that you are my HERO. A HERO can be defined as "a person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life." My whole life you have demonstrated courage. We have been in some tough times as a family! However, you managed to get us through it in a fearless manner! I realize that I would not be where I am today without you taking major risks and making huge sacrifices to allow me to pursue my dreams. I remember you putting me before yourself countless times and for that i am forever grateful. I want to Thank You for having my back and believing in me and my dreams! I often examine my life and the way that I live. I believe that many of the virtues that I possess are a direct reflection of how you raised us. You raised 3 tough little boys to be responsible, loving, god-fearing, and all around great men! Thank You and job well done! So this is me: the baby, the peanut head, momma's boy, the star, J.J. saying: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
I also want to wish all the mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day. I hope that you enjoy and realize just how important you are. Get many gifts because you deserve it! Well that's it for this week's blog. Be on the look out for the last blog of the season coming next week! Have a great weekend and remember to always EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment