Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy,......

What's up world!?! Friday has arrived very quickly as it usually does! As you can probably imagine by the title of this week's post, it has been a hectic week. Contrary to what most may believe that is a good thing! I am right in the mix of working to be the best husband, son, brother, hooper, friend, mentor, and man of God that I can be! I promise that in some way, shape, fashion or form all the areas that I just mentioned have been piled into this week. I even found time to be a model. That's right! You read that correctly, lol!! So join me on this week's stroll into Millerville.
As I mentioned earlier, I had a chance to do a little modeling. I like to think that I am up on my fashion game.... from Ralph Lauren Polo's, to the latest Jordan's, to ice on top of the G-shock watch! Yeh I know, I know. Anyway, my close friend has launched and awesome clothing line called Nyla Elise. This designer is on his grind and is very creative with his concepts. He is really putting out a quality brand that encompasses everybody. I repp Nyla Elise, people. If you aint on it..... u need to get with it for real! Check out the pics. I am waiting for comments on my modeling job too, lol. Should I keep my day job????????

-The true essence of Nyla Elise is more than a name, it is a blossom from a seed planted hundreds of years ago. A blossom designed to grow into a being that represents beauty, power, soul, and strength. A blossom destined to be great no matter what her surrounding adversities may be. Nyla Elise is history. Nyla Elise is you. Nyla Elise is me. Do you have what it takes to be Nyla Elise.-
Moving right along, basketball is still my life!! I am
so locked in when it comes to getting better. I mean my workouts are getting tougher every week. I have set some pretty high goals for myself! I will reveal these goals in due time, but right now I need to keep them with me in order to fully grasp the sacrifice and effort that it's gonna take to achieve them! Summer league is still going well. The games are getting more and more competitive. You may not think so if you watched my team ball last game. We won by 40!! I had 20 points and did not even play in the 4th quarter. We were really rolling... biggups to all the squad members Chris Duhon, Hayward Fain, Jon Scheyer,Mason Plumlee, Matt Sossamon, Rashad West, Rashid Caraway, Rasheed Wright, Raymond Dunn, and Anthony Greenup. We are still on top of the standings with a 4-0 record!! If you cannot make the games for whatever reason, the site is pretty informative and keeps you up to date on what happened in each game.
http://greaterncproambasketballleague.blogspot.com/2009/07/team-kg-vs-team-duhon-71509-9pm_16.html

Family matters are always smooth with the Millers'. Monica is getting bigger in a very good way :). Love you Babe. I finally felt Justin kick, and this was definitely the highlight of my week! I just know he is going to take after me, because he has been so active in Mommy's tummy, lol! He has to get that from me. Monica is starting to show some signs of being pregnant. Her patience with me is growing shorter and shorter. She can get pretty ill when things are not just the way she wants them! These are all things that I expected, so it is not a big deal for me. I just take it all in stride and try my best to keep her happy! All you fathers out there that have experienced what I am going through and about to encounter please feel free to hit me up with some advice!!

My mom and brothers are cool. I saw my mom today, and we kicked it for most of the day!I gave her my MVP trophy and she was really happy. For those who don't know, I have given my mom every single MVP trophy that I have ever won in any sport! Not to brag, but she has a lot of trophies from me (haha).

We also had to take care of some business, but Momma let me know real quick not to be putting her business out there on the Internet, LMAO!! Yes mam!! She don't play... never has and never will. That's why I've turned out the way I have. Love you Mother.

So the JJ Miller Community Fun Day is about a week away! It is coming along well. We have been busy with all the details of the event, and I think that it is going to be a great day!! If you are free on July 25 from 11am to 3pm you should stop by! You do not want to miss it! As a matter of fact, I have to go now. I am going to purchase school supplies for all the kids who are going to be in attendance!! Take care of yourselves, take advantage of now, and as always EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment