Sunday, November 15, 2009

Backs Against The Wall

Hello Everybody! I hope as you read this blog you are in a great place in your life! I want to take the first few sentences of this week's post to say that I hope all the readers and their families are doing well! I really appreciate you guys following my blog and my life for that matter.
Well this week was very frustrating! We loss a home game on TV by about 20 points! It was frustrating because we worked hard all week long. As for myself, I personally had a great week of practice full of focus, hard work, and sacrifice. All these things normally translate into a good win and a good individual performance. Well this week I got neither! Not only did we lose as a team, but I had a less than stellar performance. I realize that my team needs me to be at my best if we are going to win games, and when I am not it gets under my skin.
Nevertheless, I am still here. I am still focused. I am still hungry. I understand that: The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
So here I am knowing that our BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL, but I believe in my teammates and myself to fight our way out! Next week comes with another set of challenges including our first French Cup game and another tough league match up against Orleans ( Euroleague Tean). But hey that's "WHAT WE DO, LOL"
On another note, life off the court is good. The weather here in Le Havre is beginning to turn for the worst, lol. We don't get snow here, but rain is beginning to be a daily thing. This is no surprise because we were told to expect that during the winter season. We have had a chance to do some traveling over the last few weeks and it has been nice. I want to send a special shout out to my agent: Craig Mckenzie, Higher Vision Sports AMG! Thanks for the support. Let's go all the way to the top!
I am going to upload a video blog with this post updating my fans on how the season has been going thus far. I hope you guys enjoy it. Well until next week, stay blessed, and remember to always EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!


1 comment:

  1. So you like talking with your hands huh? O Ok...Get some wins man!!

    ReplyDelete