Sunday, November 8, 2009

Embracing The Process

What's up world!?! I am sitting here watching the Phoenix Suns and Washington Wizards play on my european television!! Sport plus is working and in full effect! This is a big deal, lol!
Well, it was a week of improvement and disappointment for J.J. Miller! We lost our road game this week, dropping us to a 3-3 record! We have to do better than this! Small mistakes are killing us right now and we have to get on top of this real quick! I know what we are capable of and I am gonna do everything in my power to get it out of this team. As you can probably tell, I am still hungry, and I realize that even in defeat a valuable lesson is learned! I will EMBRACE THE PROCESS!
On a personal note, I want to Thank God for allowing me to refocus on pushing myself to be the best! If you read last week's post you know that I was on a mission to improve my play from last week. I am happy to say that with the help of the lord, I was able to do just that. Now it is time to put everything together and not look back.
Monica and I spent some time with our close friends Rasheed and Rebecca Wright and their precious little girl Rayne this weekend. We had a blast! It was awesome to be able to spend time with our peeps from the crib! It was a 4 hour drive back from Poitiers but "THE TANK" made the trip with no problem, lol!
Well, I think that is all for this week. I am about to watch the rest of this NBA game and see what I can add to my game to make it better. I am also going to call my lovely mother today to see how she is doing! It is always good to talk to Momma after a loss, lol!
Anyway take care, have a blessed week, and as always remember to EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment