Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

What's up world!?! It feels like it has been a while since my last post. I am sitting in my apartment here in Le Havre relaxing after a big win last night! Feels good to say that, lol! Anyway, it was a great week so let's get right into it.
I started this week eager to get in the gym! I hit the weightroom hard first thing on Monday and went to the gym early to get some extra work. I wanted to make sure that I worked harder than everybody, so that I could play better than everybody else. Now this logic does not always work. It does, however, keep me confident and confidence is the key. We got our last player this week, and we are now a complete team. The game was here before I knew it, and I have to say that everybody was ready to get a win. We got off to a good start and although we slacked off in the second quarter, we picked it up in the second half. We went on to win the game by double digits and keep a hold on our current standings in the league. I feel really good about the work that I was able to put in this week. I am already focused on working even harder next week. There is something about success that makes me hungry for more!
Off the court, life is good. I have really been meditating on God's word and I can feel his presence in my life. I realize how blessed I am and I am truly grateful! I also had a chance to hear from some old friends this week and that was cool! I encourage everyone to reach out for someone that you care about this week and let them know!
On another note, today is Super Bowl Sunday. This is one of the biggest sports events in the industry and you know that I have to give my predictions! Here it is: I want New Orleans to win, but I think that Indianapolis is going to pull this one out by 2 touchdowns!
Well I gotta go. I hope that you all have a great week and as always remember to EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!

1 comment: