Friday, June 5, 2009

Why a blog?

Why blog? Good question. The answer is simple. For my people. My people who miss so much of my life because of the travel that my career demands! I am in Europe for 10 out of 12 months of the calendar year and I feel that my family, friends, youth foundation, and extended friends in Europe miss out on too much of my life. It has been said that life is very short, so we should do everything we can to spend it with the people we love and care about. This is a small attempt to do just that.
So here it is: Exceeding Expectations!! I'll be honest. I wanted to have a catchy title. I am not sure that this is catchy, but I do think it encompasses the past, present, and hopefully future lifestyle of JJ Miller.
Aight, every Friday(God willing) there will be a posting about what's going on in MillerWorld. Day to day things, workouts, contract negotiations, marriage life, AND THE MUCH ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL OF MY NEW BABY BOY OR GIRL!! Hope you enjoy and I look forward to your comments and thoughts on what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment